22 August, 2014

Website of the Month: My Happy English




The Happy English mission is to connect the global community by helping people learn to speak English fluently and confidently.

http://blog.myhappyenglish.com

From the director of My Happy English:

"Hi! I’m Michael DiGiacomo and I started Happy English in 2010. I am an English instructor with over 20 years experience helping people just like you improve their English. New York is a diverse, multicultural, and exciting place to live. When you have the confidence to communicate, you can really enjoy living here and make the most of your experience. Happy English was started to provide you with the opportunity to learn practical English language skills and build speaking confidence. My English tutoring is ideal for language students, homemakers, and business professionals who want to brush-up their English. I also offer free one-point English lessons on my Free English Lesson Blog and on the Happy English facebook fan page."

Michael is a lovely guy and offers a great service. Highly recommended.