18 October, 2013

Brisbane by Bicycle

logo

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of taking a bicycle tour with Brisbane by Bicycle.

I had a wonderful time with a lovely group of people and I learnt a lot about my adopted hometown.

Ross, the tour guide, is knowledgeable, polite, caring, and fun to be around. He's a true Brisbane local and a kind and helpful guy. Bike hire was included in the tour.

We got to visit lots of interesting parts of Brisbane. I have lived in Brisbane for almost 6 years and on this tour I found out about some really cool places I had never known about before!


You can book your tour here: http://www.brisbanebybicycle.com.au/book-tour/

I had a "wheelie good time"! *

*(This is a pun, playing on the words "really good time", but replacing "really" with "wheelie". A "wheelie" is a fun trick when you lift the front wheel of the bicycle off the ground. So, a "wheelie good time"  has a double meaning of "really good time" and "wheelie" = fun. In addition, a bike has 2 wheels, so to take the pun even further I could say "wheelie good" = "really good fun on wheels"!)